- New in ver. 6 TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen.
- New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
- Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX™ and Glide™ games.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
- Automatic color substitution!
- Non-rectangular window capture!
- Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP® . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
- Much, much more!
Changes in HyperSnap 6.10.02, 2006.08.16 :
- Added ability to change which keys should be pressed for an automatic paste of captured images into other applications. Currently there is no user interface for editing these keys, they may be only modified by a registry entry. Contact Hyperionics support if you need this feature.
- Corrected opening PNG files with 2 bits per pixel color format.
- Corrected command line processing for -snap:window option - if cancelled, used to display error message instead of quitting silently.
- Corrected unnecessary text object or stamp duplication after double-click - Cancel of text or stamp edit and trying to move the object
Any computer running Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003 Server or newer. 10 MB of free disk space is needed to install the program (about 5 MB is actually used after the installation finishes)