OS: Windows | 9 Mb | English
iColorFolder allows to customize the color of every WindowsXP folder. With iColorFolder, give some color to WindowsXP folders. With just a right-click, colorize your folders, and discover a new intuitive way to classify your files. A quick view is now enough to identify the folder you are looking for. iColorFolder is a very light soft, that doesn’t stay in memory. It uses a native functionality of WindowsXP to be more efficient. Discover its simplicity: with a single right-click on a folder you colorize it.
Extra Folder Icons:
To use the Extra Folder Icons:
1. Install iColorFolder 1.4.2, and then install the Extra Folder Icons from the menu in the AiO.
2. Launch iColorFolder by going to the Start Menu, All Programs, iColorFolder, Skin Selector.
3. Make sure the check box for “Use Generic Folder Icon Defined in Skin” is unchecked.
4. Click on the Browse button.
5. When the Change Icon window pops up, click on the Browse button.
6. Locate the folder named, “Folders” inside the iColorFolder directory. Go into that folder and find the folder icon you want to use. Then press the Open button. Press OK when done.
7. Click Apply then press OK.No mirrors pleasehttp://rapidshare.com/files/18816229/iColorFolder.rar.html
see you soon