IPMonitor ver. 5.9 | 1,2 Mb
IPMonitor is a sophisticated network monitoring solution that allows network administrators, webmasters, and Internet service providers to monitor any networked device on the Internet, corporate intranet, or TCP/IP LAN and receive alerts immediately via audible alarm, message, e-mail, or third-party software when a connection fails.
IPMonitor is a software that allows you monitor your network IP.
It is a powerful personal monitoring product delivering low cost, simplicity of operation, and round-the-clock coverage.
Here are some key features of "IPMonitor":
· System tray application - Runs as a system tray application automatically on startup.
· Comprehensive monitoring - Monitors up to 500 network devices or services simultaneously.
· Global settings - Allows quick network resource configuration.
· Independent parameters - Allows all parameters to be set independently for each network resource.
· Maintenance mode - Permits you to temporarily disable monitoring of certain resources.
· Robust alerting - Alerts you to failures using a variety of techniques ranging from audible alarms to third-party software.
· Alert schedule - Allows you "fine tune" the alerting functions to avoid unnecessary alerting during an extended failure.
· Failure and recovery alerts - Alerts can be enabled for any combination of failure and recovery notices.
· Custom alerts - Allows custom alerts to be created for each monitored resource.
· Test alert configuration - Each alert type can be tested in order to verify that the alert is configured correctly prior to going live.
· E-mail notification - Allows e-mail notification via SMTP with the server of your choice.
· Custom messages - Supports keyword values and customized message information.
· Integrated reporting - Offers real-time and historical reporting capabilities to assist you in tracking network resources availability.
· HTML report output - Provides reports in HTML format to help keep track of network resources availability in an easy to view list.
· Remote access - Provides remote access to the monitoring results using a Web browser.
Who Needs IPMonitor?
· Network administrators.
· ISPs and their customers.
· OEM software manufacturers who are interested in a reliable monitoring tool to be distributed with their own software.
· Companies who need an easy-to-use monitoring tool on every Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 computer.
· Anyone who uses Internet, corporate intranet, or TCP/IP LAN.
About IPMonitor Cracks: Please never use the programs having been created by computer crackers. You are putting your computer at risk by downloading files from unreliable sites especially crack sites. In many cases these programs are Trojan horse viruses that may cause an irreparable damage to your computer!
Note: this version of IPMonitor contains a brand new self-checking routine that detects any illegal using of the product.