FlightCheck Professional is the essential quality control tool for any and all participants in the print and multimedia manufacturing workflow, from creative designers to manufacturing professionals and organizations. As MarkzwareÕs flagship application, FlightCheck Professional sets the standard for preflighting and has saved the printing industry millions of dollars since it was first introduced to the market more than a decade ago.
Using a simple drag-and-drop interface, FlightCheck Professional scans a wide variety of file types, including InDesign, QuarkXPress, Portable Document Formats (PDF), PageMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, FreeHand, CorelDRAW and many more (Version Support List). FlightCheck inspects a document using hundreds of available checks. It warns the operator about any potential problems that may reside in a digital file, including font and graphic incompatibilities. This application verifies critical file elements, such as color space and resolution, assuring validity. After verification, FlightCheck Professional generates a detailed report, indicating whether the file has passed or failed the preflight tests and spells out specific problems that must be addressed to ensure that the file will travel onto the next stage of production without error or delay.
FlightCheck Professional is the recipient of many coveted industry awards and accolades from GrafixWorld, Digital Imaging Association, ElectronicPublishing, Publish, MacUser and MacWorld for having a major impact on industry production and profitability.Benefits!
- Stand-Alone application
- Quickly assess the required document corrections
- Native applications are not required to preflight
- Guides you to the specific location of the problem
- Provides thorough document analysis
- Scans, Reports and Collects the whole job in a few easy steps
- Collects all file elements from any available data location
- Ground Controls can be customized and shared cross platform
- Keeps your presses running smoothly and efficiently
- Optimizes your productivity and billable hours
- Recover your purchase price in the time saved on your first job!Features :::
In addition to OS X compatibility, some of the many features of FlightCheck Professional, include:
- Support for a variety of Microsoft applications including MS WORD, Publisher and PowerPoint. (Version Support List)
- A special PDF object model that allows access to virtually all intricate detail within a PDF file, based on the official Adobe specification.
- PDF Flightplan checks for accredited file format standards, including PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3 and others.
- Support for OpenType, TrueType and Adobe Type 1 fonts.
- Three levels of Reporting: Errors, Warnings and Informational Items.
- The ability to preflight multiple documents in a single session.
- Offers a choice to Drag and Drop either single or multiple files.
- Easily customize rule sets to your workflow needs.
- Onscreen lists of colors, images, etc. are sorted with a click of the column header.
- Ground Controls files can be shared between Mac and Windows platforms.
FULL INFO :::::::::::::::