mimoLive 5.10 macOS | 77.2 MB
mimoLive is the all-in-one video encoder, switcher and streaming software for Mac. It enables you to switch multiple cameras, insert presentations, add layered graphics like weather maps, lower-thirds, social media feeds, green screens, and much more.
Creating and directing multi camera live shows is challenging. Keeping an overview of tasks like switching the active camera, replay prerecorded sequences and adding layered graphical elements is essential. For a one-person live production that is almost an impossible task. But what if there is a solution, designed exactly for this? mimoLive makes professional broadcast tools accessible for everyone.
Here is the tool which allows you to get prepared for every scene of your show, the software which performs multiple actions simultaneously on a single keystroke, the instrument which you can adjust to your individual needs.
mimoLive is the all-in-one solution for live streaming professionals and it supports NDI input and NDI playout.
Create your live video streams – step by step
- Capture Audio&Video
- Manage multiple input feeds
- Direct your live show
- Manage multiple output streams
Professional video switcher and live streaming for Mac
The live video workflow with mimoLive follows four major steps. First, capture your video footage using any given camera. Followed by the second step, the input into the computer. Conventional using professional graphic cards, externs SDI / HDMI Converter and more recently NDI 4 camcorders. Today we believe in the future of the network standard NDI 4, that’s why it is our recommendation to you to check if NDI 4 delivers good results for your sort of live video stream.
Encoding, switching videos stream, graphics and decoding at once
Once the video streams are coming into your Mac – it’s time for mimoLive to take over encoding, switching video streams, adding graphics and decoding the final stream. This is the third major workflow step for the director of the show. We enpower video producer to control comprehensive live shows by small teams. Finally, mimoLive uses several presets for the major streaming platforms to simply your work life, and to make the fourth step of your workflow as easy as possible.
Fields of applications for mimoLive
- Interactive YouTube Live and Facebook Live Video Streams
- Community TV, Public Access TV
- Record presentations
- Live Video Projections
- Game streaming, from your Mac, iPad, or iPhone
- Jumbotron in Sport Stadiums
- Sports TV
- Religious Service Broadcasting
- 360° Live Streaming
- eSports Conventions
- New: Added an incoming and outgoing transition to the Count Down layer.
- New: The Auto Video Switcher layer now uses a dissolve transition at the start and end.
- New: Split Screen Layer: Added a border option that also can be automatically highlighted by the audio levels of the sources or manually by buttons.
- New: In the Show Settings the file path of the mimoLive document is shown with a “Reveal in Finder” button.
- New: Right-click on the Start Show button shows a context menu to copy the API Endpoints for controlling the show.
- New: Now mimoLive can process API calls via the URL handler mimolive2://api/v1/…
- Enhancement: Added the source type to the HTTP API source attributes. For mimoCall sources there is also the Call Room ID as well as the connection status.
- Enhancement: Opening large documents with lots of audio mixes is much faster now.
- Enhancement: Chroma Key filters: The backdrop option is now more visible in the UI – it almost feels like a new feature ;-). It enables you to define a background for the chroma keyed source.
- Enhancement: Option-click on a layer parameter group will collapse all groups below at once.
- Enhancement: The custom layout in Split Screen layer changed to base dimensions so it's easier to enter the right coordinates for each box.
- Enhancement: Updated NDI® Framework to version 4.6 to enable NDI on Apple Silicon M1 Macs and macOS 11 Big Sur.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: YouTube Comments for live streams should work again.
- Fixed: Split Screen Layer: The pan option for the ePTZ controls didn’t work.
- Fixed: When dragging layers from one document to another, associated placeholder images where duplicated in the target document.
- Fixed: When dragging sources from one document to another, the sources ended up in the standard groups for that type of source rather than in the drop location.
- Fixed: mimoLive reported an outdated Virtual Camera Plugin when running on macOS Big Sur and certain 3rd party software was installed.
- Fixed: Updated The Virtual Camera Plugin to version 1.4 to make it work on Apple Silicon M1 Macs and macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Fixed: Disconnecting a mimoCall on the caller end sometimes crashed mimoLive.
- Fixed: File recording name changed unexpectedly from show title to document file name.
- Fixed: Play List source didn't loop when set to X-fade (regression).
- Fixed: Video source with filters shows nice flowers for an blick of an eye when activated.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts with Num pad keys wheren’t working.
- Fixed: In the Live Streaming Output Destination renaming a custom Audio Mix was disabled in the context menu.
- Fixed: Rearranging video sources or output destinations was difficult because the autoscrolling was to erratic.
- Fixed: UI glitches on macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Fixed: iPhone Demo 2D layer didn’t rotate the iPhone-X graphic.
- Fixed: There was a memory leak when closing a document containing a Web Browser Capture Source.
- Fixed: Working with Audio Only layer fades could bring mimoLive to a hold.
Video Input Sources
- Cameras: Thunderbolt, USB, HDMI, SDI SD/HD, NDI
- USB connected iOS Devices (via App mimoCam)
- Network connected iOS Devices (via App mimoLive Reporter)
- Screen recording
- IP Cameras
- Apple Syphon Technology
- 3rd party applications via NDI 4
- Remote Video Call (mimoCall) from any supported browser
- Cameras: Thunderbolt, USB, HDMI, SDI SD/HD, NDI
- iOS Devices USB (via App mimoCam)
- iOS Devices Cellular/WiFi (via App mimoLive Reporter)
- Mic In / Line in
- Apple Mac computer
- macOS 10.14 or higher.
- USB 3.0
- Blackmagic Design Decklink
External Video Switcher
- Blackmagic Design ATEM
- Live switching video sources
- Lower Thirds
- Chroma Keying, Green Screen
- Mix Audio Inputs
- Sports Layer
- Live Scoreboards
- Instant Replay
- Social Media Integrations
- mimoLive Remote – Control switcher & graphics from your iPhone, iPad, or even from any browser.
- Facebook live
- YouTube Live
- Custom RTMP
Record to Disk
- Recording of the final program output
- Separate file recording of every audio and/or video input
- HDMI / NDI
- Virtual Camera
- 2nd mimoLive Project using Syphon Technology
- 3rd party software using Syphon Technology
- SDI Playout fill
- SDI Playout Key
Welcome to my blog!