Moleskinsoft Clone Remover Pro v3.7
Win App | 1.3 MB
Win App | 1.3 MB
Moleskinsoft's Clone Remover is an award-winning small shareware utility to find duplicate files and to remove duplicate files on Windows (Vista supported). It will help you to search for and delete duplicate data in a safe way on your PC or laptop, (including .RAR and .ZIP archives), for example, photo files, music (mp3) files, excel, etc.
Five ways to search for duplicate files:
1. Search by contents – files may have different names, but similar content. For example, a duplicate photo or music file can be located both in the "C:\My Pictures\photos\" and "D:\Temporary files\" folders. The file names can also be different.
2. Search by mp3 title – you can use this method when you want to get more disk space removing duplicate mp3 files. You may know that an mp3 file (e.g., in iTunes library, iPod duplicates) contains information about the track title, artist and album. Search by mp3 titles uses exactly this data.
3. Search by properties – you can find duplicate files by name and/or file size as well.
4. Similar images (to remove duplicate pictures). Similar images are images (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .psd and others) that differ in resolution. Or that have the same size, but one of them has a small caption and the other does not.
5. Files with a zero size.
1. Quick search for file duplicates by their contents no matter what their file names are.
2. It is possible to find file duplicates only by file names.
3. Searching for duplicate music files (mp3) by an mp3 tag. It is possible to compare tracks by artist, name, album, year, comment, genre. Or by several tags at a time.
4. Searching for similar images.
5. Searching ZIP and RAR archives.
6. Searching for file duplicates in certain folders. It is also possible to specify folders that should not be searched.
7. Searching for duplicate files belonging to a certain group: archives, office documents, images, video and music, Internet.
8. Convenient tools for managing search results: deleting, copying, moving found files.
9. It is possible to save/open search parameters.
10. It is possible to save/open the lists of found files.
11. Saving search results to a text file.
12. Convenient tools for the multiple selection of found files: selecting all files in one specified folder, selecting all files that are duplicate for the specified one.
13. It is possible to pause searching.
You can also use filters to search for duplicates of a certain type only. Limit the scope of search and find dupe files by mask, size, creation (last modification, last access) date, attributes.
When the search for duplicate files is finished, the program will show a list of files it has found that you can immediately delete. To make sure the result is correct, you can open the files with the programs they are associated with or view them in a built-in viewer.
1. It will help you find duplicate files and folders.
2. It will help you find duplicate mp3, tracks, music files.
3. It will help you find duplicate images (visually different photos, pictures).