nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 photographic filters offer features and functionality that are designed to make digital photographic enhancements not only easier, but better. Recognized as the leader in digital photographic filters, the three filter collections from nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 provide you with a wide range of filters and effects that make enhancing and transforming your images better than ever. nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 is offered in three collections to allow you to choose the collection that best fits your needs.
|“||New in nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 |
nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 filters have all been updated to include more functionality and better features, along with more filters and effects. Some of these include:
- 16-bit functionality
- The True Light™ Color Engine that provides even better photographic enhancements by preserving the relationships between color, contrast, and detail. The True Light Color Engine provides more natural film-like images and allows users to achieve far better quality enhancements, with more natural and photographic results.
- The Advanced Panel provides controls to adapt the filter’s enhancement to enable it to protect the highlights and shadows in the image in order to provide higher quality effects and enhancements. Available only in selected filters, the Advanced Panel provides a histogram that enables you to identify potential problems in the image.
- Larger and expanded preview options.
- A Selective module that enables users to apply any filter quickly and easily to any part of an image, while taking advantage of pressure sensitivity when used with a Wacom tablet.
- A series of Reflector filters that controls and adds light similar to conventional photographic reflectors.
- Infrared conversion (Color, Black and White, and Thermal Camera).
- Cross Processing filters (both C41 – E6 and E6 – C41).
- And over 30 new filters in all.
More in detail look on a site of the developers.