NOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers.
Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.
The fourth generation of the NOD32 Antivirus System features a fully integrated software suite characterized by an unprecedented detection track record, the fastest scanning rates and extremely low utilization of system resources.
NOD32's detection efficiency combined with 2-50 times faster hard disk scanning rate earned the product many international prestigious awards.
NOD32 is the world leader of the Virus Bulletin 100% Awards having won more awards (21) than any competing product. Since its first submission for testing in May 1998, NOD32 was the only tested product that has never missed a single In the Wild virus.
Key Features Include:
* Centralized management of the resident antivirus modules and filters.
* Intuitive directory tree style system for easy access to:
- Automatic, internet/LAN Update module
- Centralized system of log files for all installed modules
- AMON - resident on-access monitor
- NOD32 - on-demand scanner
- IMON - Internet monitor - scans e-mails incoming via the POP3 protocol
- EMON - complementary e-mail scanner module - scans e-mails incoming via MAPI interface (details below)
- Flexible task scheduler and planning module
- Quarantine directory
- Key system information
This latest version of the widely acclaimed NOD32 antivirus system enhances support for a variety of malicious threats including browser-delivered malware, spyware, adware, riskware, and potentially dangerous applications. Version 2.5 also introduces the NOD32 Early Warning System (NEWS), which provides customers with timely alerts to new threats, and also allows for the streamlined submission of new malware or suspicious code to ESET's Threat Lab for analysis.
Changelog April 04, 2006 - Program components version 2.51.26:
- fix for CVE-2006-0951 vulnerability exploitable by local users to gain escalated privileges
- fix for MUI (Multilingual User Interface) on 64-bit OS
- fix for .NET applications
- fix to active mode on 64-bit OS
- changes to the server balancing system
Homepage - http://www.eset.com
Size: 21.12 MB