Readerware 2.984 | 27,3 MB
The easiest, fastest way to catalog your books, music, & videos. Nothing else comes close. Readerware auto-catalog lets you feed in a list of ISBNs, LCCNs, UPCs or barcode scans. Readerware does the rest, searching the web and cataloging your books, music & videos. Readerware can merge information from multiple web sites to build the most complete database possible, with cover art. Automatically and effortlessly. The easiest, fastest way to catalog your books, music and videos. Nothing else comes close.
Readerware is the tool for book lovers, collectors, schools, churches, libraries, sellers, home schoolers, researchers, anyone who has to catalog and maintain a library. Easy to use yet powerful enough to manage the largest collections. Readerware products support books, music and videos, features include:
* Auto-Catalog - Readerware can search the internet and automatically catalog the books, music and videos you own. Just scan the barcode or enter the ISBN/UPC. There is no simpler way of cataloging your library. It eliminates the chore of manual data entry.
* Cover art support - Readerware automatically retrieves cover art along with full listing information, even merging information from multiple web sites for the most complete listings possible. You can also scan in your own images.
* Bar code reader support - Literally catalog a book, CD, DVD etc. by scanning a barcode. Readerware products work with virtually any barcode reader including the CueCat barcode reader available free with selected Readerware products.
* Support for all media formats - Sure there are other products that will catalog your CDs, but with Readerware you can also easily catalog new audiophile formats like SACD, DVD-Audio, even your old vinyl LPs. Same with video, catalog not just your DVDs but LaserDiscs and video tapes. Plus Readerware includes support for the new high definition formats, Blu-ray and HD DVD.
* Wizards - Easy to use Wizards will guide you step by step through Readerware Auto-Catalog, import, export backup etc.
* A powerful SQL database to store and track your library - It can store thousands of titles. Comes all set up for building and maintaining your library, easily add your own fields.
* User friendly database searches - Search on virtually any field. No database knowledge needed! Easily browse your collection.
* Palm® and iPod® support - Take your database with you wherever you go. The perfect companion for trips to your favorite stores
* Drag and Drop support - Catalog your collection as you surf the web. See a new book by a favorite author? Drag from your browser and drop on Readerware, it's cataloged. Even place an order, safely and securely from within Readerware.
* Multiple views - Pick from four different, fully customizable view types; the table view with built in editing and unique link cells for easy searches, the tree or explorer view, the thumbnail view, browse by cover art and the revolutionary fish eye view. Create as many views as you want.
* Support for multiple databases - Create as many databases as you want.
* Integrated backup and restore - Create a single compressed zip file with all your data, including images, for easy archiving and restoration. Protect your valuable data.
* Client/Server edition - Let multiple users access your database with Readerware Client/Server edition, distribute Readerware across your network.
* Circulation support - Check items in and out, query items on loan/overdue etc.
* Integrated shopping cart/wish list with price comparison - Secure online ordering, browsing and searching of the major online retailers.
* Compare prices before you buy.
* Built in access to the ultimate reference sources - The Library of Congress and The British Library are just some of the resources fully accessible from within Readerware.
* Powerful import/export capabilities - Export all or parts of a Readerware database to common file formats. Use Readerware auto-catalog capabilities to provide data for other applications, upload to web sites etc. Migrate your existing data from other applications
* Import your past purchases - Get a quick start on building your database, automatically import your past purchases from Amazon.
* Database statistics - Keep track of your database statistics including the total value of your collection for insurance purposes etc.
* Track your reading/viewing - Keep track of the books you have read, the music you have listened to, the videos you have watched. Rate your items, add your comments etc.
* Online publishing - Publish all or parts of your catalog on the internet.
* Easy yet powerful reporting - Produce hard copy listings of your library. Simple drag and drop field selection and ordering.
* Easy to use - Configurable operation with expert wizards to guide you through tasks.
* Full mouse and keyboard navigation.
* Support for multiple platforms - Take Readerware and your database to the platform of your choice, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux etc.
* Full online help, indexed and searchable. - A quick tutorial is included to get you started cataloging with Readerware in no time.