Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.0 VSTi RTAS AU HYBRID D1 PROPER-R2R | 5.33 Gb
Omnisphere 2 - Time to Make Some Noise! Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. This award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration.
You can now use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere 2, by simply dragging onto the interface! Go wild with using the new Granular Synthesis, Harmonia, Innerspace and many other creative tools inside Omnisphere!
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities
• Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Wavetable Synthesis - Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
• Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
• Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
• 8 New Filter Types - New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
• New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior
• Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
• Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
• Soundsource Reversing
Now includes over 12,000 sounds!
• More than 4,500 brand new patches and soundsources!
• New "Spotlight EDM" library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
• New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco's Custom Built Instruments
• New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
• Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
• Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
• New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources
Previous release by other group contains bad ripped ISO image and it may cause some troubles during the installation. The official Omnisphere 2 installer checks the volume label to identify the disc number; Wrong named volume will not be recognized by the installer. The volume name of disc1 should be "Spectrasonics Omnisphere", however, when you use ISO9660/Joliet format while the ripping, the length of volume name will be restricted to the 16 characters. As a result, the disc volume is detected as "Specrasonics Om", which leads the installation problem. Some virtual disc software allows you to use longer name than 16 chars even it is a ISO9660/Joliet format, but some other don't support it. Our release contains valid ISO image with UDF format that does not affect to the volume name length on every disc management software (if it is correctly follow the UDF format). Only Disc A should have the longer volume name than 16, in other words, we don't need to make them proper for Disc B-H :)Spectrasonics.Omnisphere.2.DVDR.D1.PROPER-R2R