VanDyke SecureFX ver.126.96.36.1991 | 7,8 MB
SecureFX lets you choose standard FTP or secure data transfer with FTP over an encrypted SSH2 connection. It has a simple Explorer-like interface, so it's easy to learn and use. One Client for Standard and Secure File Transfer - If your company network, ISP or web host supports SSH2, you can create a fully encrypted FTP session using SecureFX.
SecureFX meets your evolving file transfer needs with a single application that lets you choose between SFTP using an encrypted SSH2 connection or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has a simple Explorer-like interface, so it's easy to learn and use while offering powerful automation capabilities for unattended, secure file transfers.
SecureFX makes it easier than ever to perform secure file transfers, whether you use the drag-and-drop capabilities to transfer files by dragging or pasting to Windows Explorer and other applications or take advantage of SecureFX's automation features for unattended file transfers.
SecureFX 4.5 introduces new time-saving features, transfer queue enhancements, and support for Windows Vista. Automatically connect multiple sessions or folders on startup using the new auto session capabilities. Drag and drop files to the transfer queue and control the appearance of the transfer queue window. Integration with SecureCRT® is improved with password caching and the ability to launch SecureCRT from a toolbar button.
New productivity enhancements:
* Improved auto session: With "Use auto session" enabled, you can now select a single session, multiple sessions, or folders of sessions to automatically connect on startup.
* Cache passwords: SSH2 session passwords can be cached like passphrases. SecureCRT and SecureFX can share passwords while either application or the Activator utility is running.
* Improved integration with SecureCRT: A new toolbar button lets you launch SecureCRT from within SecureFX. If the current session specifies a terminal protocol, that session will open in SecureCRT.
Transfer queue enhancements:
* Drag and drop files to the transfer queue: SecureFX now supports dragging files to the transfer queue.
* Control appearance of the transfer queue window: You can now resize the transfer queue window and hide and show columns.
Support for OpenSSH format keys: You can now generate keys in OpenSSH format or convert existing VanDyke Software format private keys to OpenSSH format, allowing you to use the same keys with other Secure Shell clients.
Support for email@example.com compression: When firstname.lastname@example.org compression is specified, compression starts after authentication, preventing unencrypted passwords from being cached by the zlib library.
Windows Vista support: SecureFX has been tested under Windows Vista, so when you are ready to move to Vista, SecureFX will be compatible.