Vicentas MaxShredder v1.0.0 | Win32 |Size: 1.09 MB
MaxShredder is a tool for completely deleting files from the system by overwriting them multiple times, so that they cannot be restored later.
When you delete a file in Windows, it isn't physically deleted. It is marked as deleted in the system, and after a while other files will overwrite it. Therefore, a long time can pass before all traces of the file are gone from the system.
What MaxShredder does to make a file non-restorable, is overwriting the file in a particular pattern a certain amount of times. MaxShredder's shredding technology is based on the most known and recommended technologies for overwriting files. This is to ensure that no one can restore your files, and thus read sensitive information.
* Drag and Drop files from Explorer or the desktop.
* Right-Click shredding of files in Explorer is supported.
* Many different ways to overwrite a file.
* Permanently remove files from hard drives, floppy disks or external devices.
* Use Package Builder to create packages that makes repeated tasks faster and easier.
* Progress meter shows shred progress.
* Test Mode enables you to test, without compromising your files.
* Renames files before deletion.