Videomach v4.0.4 | 2.62MB
VideoMach is a popular software for converting images to video, disassembling video to pictures, adding audio to animations, extracting audio from movies, speeding up video, slowing it down, resizing, cropping and rotating. VideoMach is mostly used for converting output of high-speed imagers, 3D renderers, time-lapse capture, game videos and stop-motion animation to presentation video. Supported formats in Standard version include AVI, MPEG, FLC, HAV, JPEG, PNG, BMP, DIB, TGA, PNM and more. Professional version adds formats used in high-speed imagers and graphics workstations, such as BAYER, CINE/CVR, SUN, RAS, SGI, RGB, TIFF, XPM and more.
Work with large image sequences is made simple and fast in two ways:
(1) You only need to open the first image to open entire sequence. There's no need for multi-select clicking, holding shift and scrolling, like in other applications.
(2) Image sequence scanning is performed from 20 to 500 times faster than in competing applications. That means you don't have to wait 10 minutes to open that huge sequence.
Different video filters can be used to enhance final output. Some of them include Sharpen, Emboss, Brightness, Contrast, Motion-Blur, Oil-Painting, Matrix, Text, White Balance, Saturation and many others.
VideoMach supports automated conversions called from command-line, Windows Scheduler or other external applications.
- Suports popular video and image formats (mpeg, avi, divx, flc, jpeg, png, tif, gif, bmp and more)
- Reads and writes standard Linux and UN*X image formats (xpm, pnm, sgi, ras and more)
- Supports most popular audio formats (mp3, mp2, ogg, wav, ac3)
- Imports the output of high-speed imagers and time-lapse cameras (bayer, cine)
- World's fastest image sequence detection, more than 50,000 images per second
- Professional-quality MPEG, AVI and Bayer readers, video is decoded at highest quality unlike in most media players
- Fastest software MPEG encoder, more then 120 frames per second
- Can read or write very large MPEG files, up to million terabytes
- Creates industry standard VideoCD MPEGs by NTSC and PAL / SECAM video specs
- Connects to both Video For Windows (VFW) and DirectShow (DS) interfaces ensuring support for vaste number of AVI codecs / subformats
- Easy to navigate but powerful AVI output video / audio codecs selection dialog
Integrated media player
Changes in VideoMach 4.0.4, 2007-04-10:
- Fixed: Random pixels when loading PNM file in single image mode
- Fixed: Font button in Text Overlay was sometimes disabled