VSO ConvertXToDVD 2.1.9 Beta | 6,3MB
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more…
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more…
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, fond, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support (available languages…)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD - 2.1.9 Work in progress:
Sound redesign, AVI and MKV demuxing problems solved, many crash during conversion solved.
- 0000518: [Bug] NTSC DivX with AC3 out of sync when converted to PAL
- 0000339: [Bug] Preview / Info Box auto update when using the keyboard to change video
- 0000470: [Bug] Unsupported .MKV file (version 220.127.116.11)
- 0000061: [Bug] Exception raised in conversion Thread with message "List index out of bounds (-1)"
- 0000372: [Bug] Exception raised in conversion Thread with message "List index out of bounds (-1)"
- 0000410: [Crash] Access Violation (avcodec.dll) when converting Audio: aac
- 0000457: [Bug] v18.104.22.168: Access Violation (avcodec.dll) when converting MKV
- 0000553: [Bug] Subtitles Issues .IDX/.SUB wrong color and only 1 language out of 3 is converted ?
- 0000552: [Bug] Korean/English .SUB/.IDX not working in new version
- 0000464: [Bug] Audio volume output low in version 2.1.5
- 0000441: [Feature Request] Normalize Audio
About the 'Normalize Audio': A sound compressor has been implemented, to adjust automatically sound pressure. It support any number of channels.
A new setting in the sound tab has been implemented to set the strength of the compressor. To simplify, only one setting is available, the maximum gain.
A good value is 18-20 dB of max. gain, authorized range is from 3dB (very light) to 40 dB (extremely loud).
The maximum gain apply at -100 dB, and linearly decrease to 0 dB when the input sound pressure reaches 0 dB.
So with a Max gain of 20 dB, if the source is at -50 dB the gain will be 10 dB, thus the output will be at -40 dB.
Homepage - http://www.vso-software.frDownload:http://www.ftp2share.com/file/17868/convertx.html