Anne Casale, "Italian Family Cooking: Like Mamma Used to Make"
ISBN: 0449901335 | 1984 | EPUB/MOBI | 384 pages | 6 MB/5 MB
Anne Casale invites you into her kitchen to share the special secrets behind hundreds of home-style recipes that have been part of her family's heritage for years and years.
A second-generation Italian American and the head of her own cooking school, she takes you by the hand and shows you how to make her father's succulent veal roast, her Nonna Louisa's very own homemade pasta, savory soups based on her mother's perfect broth, sumptuous desserts from her pastry-chef father-in-law, and scores of her own wonderful originals. Best of all, she explains the recipes so carefully and clearly that you are sure to start your own new tradition of delicious
Italian Family Cooking
– Clam-Stuffed Mushrooms
– Melt-in-Your-Mouth Fried Mozzarella
– Linguine with Tomato-Garlic Sauce
– Penne with Mushrooms and Prosciutto
– Delectable Five Layer Pasta Pie
– Pan-Fried Lamb Chops with Lemon Juice
– Chicken Legs Stuffed with Sausage and Scallions
– Fillets of Sole Florentine
– Mussels with Hot Tomato Sauce
– Zucchini with Roasted Peppers
– Fluffy Potato Pie
– Ricotta Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
– Espresso Cream Tart
– Sicilian Cassata with Chocolate Frosting …and many more!