Don't Give Me That Attitude: ...24 Rude, Selfish, Insensitive Things Kids Do and How to Stop Them
Publisher: Jossey-Bass; ISBN: B0001ZYOTW; (March 2004); 1.49MB
* Does your kid never take no for an answer and demand things go his way?
* Do her theatrics leave you drained at the end of the day?
* Are you resorting to bribes and threats to get your kid to do chores?
* Does he cheat, complain, or blame others for his problems?
* Do you feel you’re running a hotel instead of a home?
* Are you starting to feel like your child’s personal ATM machine?
What happened? You thought you were doing the best for your child and didn’t set out to raise a selfish, insensitive, spoiled kid. In her newest book, Don’t Give Me That Attitude! parenting expert Michele Borba offers you an effective, practical, and hands-on approach to help you work with your child to fix that very annoying but widespread youthful cha racteristic, attitude. If you have a child who is arrogant, bad-mannered, bad-tempered, a cheat, cruel, demanding, domineering, fresh, greedy, impatient, insensitive, irresponsible, jealous, judgmental, lazy, manipulative, narrow-minded, noncompliant, pessimistic, a poor loser, selfish, uncooperative, ungrateful, or unhelpful, this is the book for you!