Roderick W. Smith, «Linux+ Study Guide», 3rd Edition
Sybex | ISBN: 078214389X | February 2005 | 592 Pages | PDF | 11,1 Mb
Here's the book you need to prepare for CompTIA's updated Linux+ exam, #XK0-002. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the reputation as the leading publisher for certification self-study guides, this book provides:
* Clear and concise information on setting up and administering a Linux system
* Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
* Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a Windows- and Linux-compatible testing engine and electronic flashcards
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
* Determining hardware requirements
* Configuring client network services
* Managing storage devices and file systems
* Establishing security requirements
* Monitoring and troubleshooting problems
* Creating procedures and documentation
Look to Sybex for the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today's competitive IT marketplace.
This book has been reviewed and approved as CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC). Students derive a number of important study advantages with CAQC materials, including coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students assess their learning comprehension and readiness for the exam.
LINK RAPIDSHARE :
Thank you to use my link.