Ilia Alshanetsky, Rasmus Lerdorf (Contributor), "php|architect's Guide to PHP Security", Marco Tabini & Associates, Inc. | ISBN 0973862106 | 2005 Year | PDF | ~1 Mb | 200 Pages
|“||Security is a hot topic these days, with new exploits and patches released on a daily basis for all sorts of operating systems and applications. |
Recently, the security bubble has expanded to touch the PHP world, and several well-known applications have been the target of a great number of attacks.
Despite all the negative publicity, however, PHP is and remains a very stable--and very secure--programming environment. php|architect's Guide to PHP Security, written by security expert (and frequent php|architect contributor) Ilia Alshanetsky, provides you with a guide that covers everything you need to secure existing PHP applications and write new ones with security in mind.
* Provides techniques for both PHP 4 and PHP 5
* Includes a step-by-step guide to securing your applications
* Provides comprehensive coverage of security design
* Teaches you how to defend yourself from hackers
* Shows you how to distract hackers with a "tar pit" to help you fend off potential attacks
Rather than drowning you in overlong explanations, this book focuses on providing you with accurate information on proper security techniques, and showing you a step-by-step approach to writing applications that are stable, secure and reliable.