Kacper M. Postawski, «Powerful Sleep: Secrets of the Inner Sleep Clock - How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy Than You Ever Had Before»
PowerfulSleep.com | ISBN N/A | 2004 | PDF | 70 Pages | 1,40 Mb
Is it possible to sleep for 4-5 hours and feel more rested, more alert, and more energized than you did when you slept for 8 or 9 hours (or more)?
Yes it is!
The information in this book is extremely powerful, do not underestimate it. This is state of the art optimum life performance information, which may shatter some of your old beliefs about sleep, and give you many learnings and understandings that you will be able to use to revolutionize your life.
If you follow the information in this short e-book you will be able to:
- Reduce your sleeping time.
- Increase the Quality of your Sleep
- Gain more energy than you ever had before.
- Eliminate feelings of drowsiness/inability to concentrate during the day.
- Reduce your Daily Stress Levels
- The Popular Myth about Sleeping
- Recent “Eye Opening” Discoveries
- What is Sleep, and Why Do We Sleep?
- A Crash Course on Brain Waves
- The 5 Stages of Sleep
- Sleep Cycles
- How Important is Deep Sleep?
- How Important is REM Sleep?
- So what is Quality Sleep?
- The Underlying System that Governs Our Sleep and Energy
- Circadian rhythm
- Melatonin and Sunlight
- Activity Level
- Prior Wakefulness