Lauren Vicker, Ron Hein, «The Fast Forward MBA in Business Communication»
Wiley | ISBN 047132731X | June 1999 | PDF | 175 Pages | 1,40 Mb
The Fast Forward MBA in Business Communication brings you the information youneed when you need it most- now! This practical, easy-to-use guide gives you instant access to the cutting-edge ideas and hard-won wisdom of two of today's leading experts on business communication. In short, lively segments using real-world examples, it delivers the information you need to navigate complex communication issues. You'll find brief descriptions of key concepts, tips on real-world applications, compact case studies, tips on finding your communication strategy, and warnings on how to avoid pitfalls. Here are all the tools you need to improve your business writing and presentation skills-and become a more successful manager in the process.
You'll discover how to:
- Analyze your audience so you get the right message to the right people
- Improve your logic to power up written documents and oral presentations
- Write stronger e-mails to improve decision-making
- Use new tools such as presentation software and document management systems And much more From the creators of the bestselling Portable MBA series comes
- A quick way to brush up on new ideas
- An easy-to-use format that fits in any briefcase
- Real-world information that you can put to use now!
You are welcome to download From OxyShare: