Donna Fluss, «The Real-Time Contact Center: Strategies, Tactics,
And Technologies For Building A Profitable Service And Sales Operation»
AMACOM | ISBN 0814472567 | August 30, 2005 | PDF | 1.4 Mb | 221 Pages
Call Center Magazine:
"….makes a powerful argument for turning your call center into the kind of corporate asset that executives only dream about."
As the focal point for sales and service, a company's call/contact centers know what customers want and need. Companies looking for a competitive edge must convert their reactive, cost-oriented contact programs into proactive, revenue-generating, real-time contact centers. These centers provide an outstanding customer experience, enhance loyalty, create new revenue, reduce expenses, and streamline the flow of information between the center and the rest of the company. The Real-Time Contact Center provides the tools, systems, implementation plans, best practices, ROI models, and practical guidance to make the transformation happen smoothly. Topics covered include:
* Building the business case for creating real-time contact centers
* Technologies and systems for increasing revenue while reducing expenses
* Building stronger and more profitable relationships with sales and marketing
* Improving self-service applications to heighten service quality and cut costs
* Staffing, motivation, and training in leading edge real-time contact centers
* Decision framework and best practices for offshore outsourcing
About the Author:
Donna Fluss (West Orange, NJ) is the Principal of DMG Consulting LLC, specializing in contact center strategy, operations, and technology for Global 2000 and emerging companies. She is a leading CRM visionary and a well-known writer and speaker.