Beres Hammond - Can't Stop A Man 
MP3 192K/s, 44,000hz | Dub | 204.8 Mb | 148:58min
Beres Hammond is by far one of the smoothest voices that reggae has had to offer. This album is a variety of his music over the years and is worth having in your collection.If you have never heard of Beres Hammond,buy this CD and you'll be an instant fan.
Every song is worth playing again and again…..
This is a compilation of Beres Hammonds most loved songs. A so called 'Best of'. I have to admit that it is still pretty new to me as I hadn't taken the time to listen to him until last week. I am still amazed and have listened to this album every day since then. It is juuuuuust great!
Some amazon reviews..(sorry!)
1. Wow!!! What a collection…
A MUST HAVE for any music collector.
If you buy only one cd this time, this should be it.
Culture, Dance, Roots, Lovers Rock and much more…
Beres Hammond has been the backbone of Reggae Music for years and this cd shows why.
2. Beres Hammond, Beres Hammond, Beres Hammond. He is the greatest smoothest romantic voice I have heard in a while. For sure their "ain't nothing like good all dance hall vibes" his music is definetly as sweet as wine. It's weird that i had no idea who had sang some of my favorite reggae love songs because most were in compilation CD's that friends had given me. When I actually did a little research to find out who actually sang the songs, I found out that most of them were by Mr.Beres. For that reason, I went out and bought "can't stop a man, the best of" I absolutely loved the CD. It makes you want to cry and smile and if you are in love, it makes you fall even furthur. EVEN BETTER it sometimes can do all the talking for you. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS BUY IT!
3. Beres Hammond is known around the world for his smooth reggae vibe. This collection of his best features the hits "No Disturb Sign", "Pull it Up", "What one dance can do", "They gonna talk", and many more. The only song missing is "Reggae Calling" from the In Control album. That song would have definately made this compilation complete. Even if you are not a reggae fan, check out this album and you will experience the sweet vibes of reggae…
I think you get the idea!
01. One step ahead (3:40)
02. I'm so in love (3:51)
03. Last war (4:02)
04. Groovy little thing (3:29)
05. What one dance can do (4:12)
06. She loves me now (3:58)
07. Tempted to touch (3:08)
08. Putting up resistance (3:48)
09. Come back home (3:39)
10. Full attention (3:59)
11. Who say (3:09)
12. Live on (3:08)
13. Double trouble (3:31)
14. Step aside (4:00)
15. Love means never to say you're sorry (3:51)
16. Show it off (4:06)
17. Doctor's orders (3:13)
18. My wish (3:06)
19. Sweetness (4:03)
20. Sugar you want (3:45)
21. Preacher Man (3:52)
22. Left Me Crying (3:44)
23. I Could Beat Myself (4:03)
24. No Disturb Sign (4:24)
25. Can't Stop A Man (3:49)
26. Love From A Distance (3:47)
27. Sweet Lies (3:51)
28. Call On The Father (3:50)
29. Warriors Don't Cry (3:13)
30. Queen & Lady (3:14)
31. Hold On (3:48)
32. Can You Play Some More (3:33)
33. They Gonna Talk (3:55)
34. Rockaway (3:53)
35. Ain't It Good To Know (3:57)
36. Come Down Father (4:03)
37. Ain't that Loving You (3:48)
38. Dancehall Vibes (4:13)
39. Giving Thanks (6:05)
Not yet, maybe soon
MegaUpload (sorry Iknow this isn't a great server..my mistake!)
Lots of people ask me:
WHY NOT USE RAPIDSHARE?
Reason number 1:
Thousands of people cannot access a link at rapidshare <i>at all.</i> <b><u>Ever</u></b>. Period!<br />That immediately rules out their chances of downloading and hearing the music. that would make my posts absolutely pointless to them. I cannot abide by that.
Reason number 2:
People get so tired of having to wait <i>sometimes almost an hour and a half </i>between their downloads of a multipart album,. you get the 1st part and then have to wait until rapidshare says you can download again. Ask around…<i>everyone hates that</i>. <br />I know, before you tell me, I know how to cheat it.. come offline, change your IP, go back and download again, or use proxies. But average joe net user is <u>not proxy-use-savvy</u> and has a <b>static IP </b>so that wont help!).
Reason Number 3:
Rapidshare is CONSISTENTLY the number one free filehosting service <b>that will get albums or files removed</b> sometimes in record time if some wally decides to report them. If you get a twat on your site who doesn't like you then they can report all your links to RS and they delete them so fast you are probably still uploading them at the time! Rapidshared files can be taken down FAST<br />I have had barely a file taken down since I stopped using <i>rapidcrap</i>.
Something else to think about. Everyone will say 'but RS is the fastest..'.(<i>faster than what</i>? Badongo is as fast and so are at least HALF of the now hundreds of these services that are out there), or they say 'Rapidshare is stable..'.(not all the time. It goes down sometimes. The others will have their teething problems too like RS had in the early days and we all remember those! Still I could give you a list of stable servers to outshine the amazing rapidshare. And most others have no waiting time, let you download with a download manager, etc etc etc.
I am not even considering using them again unless I accidentally set the uploader to the wrong site!
Please, if you upload files anywhere and especially here… You can do the same and use a different service that lets the people actually get the files you share!
No complaints now!