R.A.M. Pietsch – Norwegian Wood
Full Range Audiophile CD/Exact Audio Copy Image(Wav+Cue)
474 MB (305MB RAR/4 Files)/Cover
Original 24 Karat Gold CD
The Music of The Beatles as a Musical or an Opera?
I can't tell you not very much about this gem, but here are the Songs of The Beatles in an other form than normal. Maybe you ask, if this is a Rock Opera or a Musical. It is a concept album with Beatles songs and a wonderful story, but the story is only in German, sorry. The Story is a little bit like George Orwell's "1984"
The album was produced by Klaus Voormann, who was a good friend of Paul, John George and Ringo and he also made the Revolver cover and he became a Grammy for it in 1966, and R.A.M. Pietsch. Klaus also made the Cover for this Album.
This Album is featuring: Mary Hopkins, Ian Cussick, Dan Mc Cafferty, Paul Vincent, The Munich Philharmonic Orchestra, Modern String Quartet and others.
01. Excerpts From "Hey Jude"/"It Won't Be Long"
02. A Day In A Life
03. Theme No. 1 From "Norwegian Wood"
04. Theme No. 1 From "Hey Bulldog"
05. Excerpt From "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"
06. Theme No. 2 "Hey Bulldog"
07. Come Together
08. "For No One"/"Here, There And Everywhere" - Medley
09. Helter skelter
10. Nowhere Man
11. Excerpt From "Happiness Is A Warm Gun"
12. We Can Work it Out
13. Theme From "Piggies"
15. Theme No. 2 From " Norwegian Wood"
16. Norwegian Wood
17. Rehearsal To "Finale"
18. "Finale" Consisting Of Main Themes From "SGT. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band"/
"Day Tripper"/"Good Day Sunnshine"/"Norwegian Wood" - Medley